Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

What will I do with all these records?

I love just about any kind of music, and have been a record collector for many years.  So I have a good collection, far too many to listen to each one more than once, so I have been trying to sell them.  I started on ebay, but in recent years I have been dissatisfied with their policies.  To put it bluntly, they got too greedy with their fees and their control of paypal.  So I decided to look for other selling websites.  Etsy is o.k. but I think it's more for arts and crafts.  I found webstore, which has the lowest fees and conditions, good reviews, and I'm sticking with it.  I have mostly jazz, with some rock, and soul.  I recently added a few more listings.  If you have seen the list, and don't see what you're looking for, send me a wish list; I may have it.  The following is what was added this week:  Eagles, Santana, Dire Straits, a lot of fusion with Chick Corea, Airto, Joe Farrell, Deodato, Eddie Harris, Les McCann, Ray Charles, Third World, Brand X (Phil Collins on drums), Etta Jones, Dinah Washington, Nancy Wilson.

www.FromArmstrongtoZappa.webstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment